Monday 28 May 2012

to come..

Hello folks:) well I just wanted to let the world know what I am planning on posting in the near future... Well as I am rehearsing everyday at the moment for the college fashion show I have been unable to post as often as I would like. However, being in the fashion show is a great experience, plus that means after the fashion show you can bet that I will be posting (at least once) with loads of photographs from the show so that's something to look forward to!
Also, I have recently been customizing some of my old tops to bring them up to date so you can also expect some posts on that. As well as the usual things I post about: street style, trends, some of my own college work or outfits ect.
So keep it here, there will be some more great content coming soon!
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment