Thursday 19 July 2012

look into my eyes

So, as part of my new theme going on here I intend to share with you my thoughts... This is a post I have been wanting to put up for a while but it never fitted in before when my blog was based on fashion. So, here we go...

Eyes. Beautiful things don't you think? Beautiful, and very clever. By detecting light and converting them into electro-chemical pulses they enable us to see the beautiful wonders of our world. Personally, I love eyes. I think that past all the biology they are just amazing. By looking into a persons eyes you can tell almost exactly how they are feeling. And apart from that, I just think they are beautiful...

This is a photo of one of my eyes 

And also a drawing of my eye








I hope you like this post on my love of eyes. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think:) By the way, the links to where I found these photos are underneath them, they just don't show up because of my background colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment